Charles Darwin Quote

"It's not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the most responsive to change."

Thursday

Week 9

Overdrive, Netlibrary, and Project Guttenberg - I did explore Netlibrary and Overdrive when they first were available. At that time, I downloaded an audiobook from Overdrive. Then I glanced through a Storytime ebook fom Netlibrary. Since I do not enjoy listening to audiobooks or spend that much time commuting, I did download and listen to a children’s book. Because I do not visit these sites regularly, I have again revisited these sites. This was an excellent review. On Overdrive, I downloaded a movie (the IMAX films are amazing), and adobe ebook (The Eensy-Weensy Spider, adapted by Mary Ann Hoberman). Then on Netlibrary, it is fabulous having access to many Storytime planning ebooks. I really should take more advantage of accessing them. While, I personally feel that I spend too much time in front of the computer, I believe having access to these materials are fantastic.

No comments: