Charles Darwin Quote

"It's not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the most responsive to change."

Monday

Week 7

Wikis & Sandbox Wiki - I first learned about wikis during LATI, when we used a wiki to contribute a few of our resources. At that time I could not see any great benefit for using a wiki. I thought that this would just be another location to have resources listed that would change and need to be updated. After some study, I now see the possibility of how this can be a used within the library system. Wikis would be a good tool for the collaboration of sharing ideas and resources for programs; such a place to brainstorm and contribute ideas for the Summer Reading Program. I added to the Sandbox wiki, my favorite children's books. I could have added many more, those were some of my top favorites.

No comments: